Monday, July 16, 2012

We Have A GO!

Hello again from vacation land.

I just got confirmation that the files are being uploaded to the printer and I should have the galley copy in 5 - 7 days! The epub files should be up soon, and they may be available before the print format. I'll keep you posted on how that's going as well.

The cover art will be posted in the next couple days. I can't do it from my cell phone (which is the only way I've been able to get online for the past 10 days).

As soon as I give them the go ahead after getting the galley copy, the printer will upload the information to Ingram and it will become available on online markets. If I've read everything correctly, that means in about two weeks, it will be available for purchase. It's been an interesting journey and I'm glad you've been here to share it with me.

It's not over yet, though...

1 comment: