Monday, July 23, 2012

Galley Proof!

I got my galley proof of the book and talk about surreal! Holding my own work in my hands is one of those experiences that will not soon be forgotten. I hope it's like that for each book I publish.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much longer we need to wait before it is available. According to the publisher, the files are being uploaded to the printer, and from there it will trigger Ingram to include it in the catalog. After that, it will be set up in e-publication form.

In the mean time, I'm working on the second book of the series (and having some difficulty keeping my mind on the plot at hand and not on what's happening with the first book). At least now I'll know what to expect and can be better prepared for what's involved in the process.

Patience... LOTS of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment